001 thesis

嘿,首先让我们来谈谈过程可视化的实际论文是什么。
Hey guys for starters let's talk about what's the actual thesis of process visualization.

为什么这件事是必要的。
Why is this thing even necessary.

显然,你必须在机器内部设置一些东西。
Well obviously there are things you have to set inside of a machine.

好吧,这是非常基本的,但并非不准确。
OK that's pretty basic but that's not inaccurate.

操作员需要与他们的机器来回通信。
Operators need to communicate back and forth with their machines.

这确实是双向对话。
This is really a two way dialogue.

机器需要通知操作员。
The machine needs to notify the operator.

我现在在做什么呢。
What am I doing right now.

我做得多么好啊。
How well am I doing it.

我是否高效运行,我的内部参数是否存在错误情况。
Am I running efficiently and my within parameters do I have an errant condition.

是否有警报,是否有东西损坏,是否有东西无法正常工作。
Is there an alarm is something broken is something not working right.

我是在浪费钱吗?我是如何工作的?
Am I wasting money and my saving money how am I working.

那么操作员显然需要能够在机器内部设置某些东西。
Then the operator obviously needs to be able to set certain things inside of that machine.

我要你就这样奔跑
I want you to run like this.

我希望你现在就处于这种模式。
I want you to be in this mode right now.

这就是我希望你以不同的方式跑步。
This is how I want you to run differently.

你知道我希望你在 70% 到 30% 之间来回跑,而不是 20% 到 80% 之间。
You know I want you to run back and forth between 70 and 30 percent instead of 20 and 80 percent.

操作员需要与机器交互的原因有很多。
There are a lot of different reasons that an operator needs to interact with a machine.

很少有程序员真正考虑到的事情之一就是维护。
One of those things that very few programmers really take into consideration is maintenance.

泵坏了会发生什么。
What happens when the pump breaks.

当电磁阀完全停止打开或关闭时会发生什么。
What happens when a solenoid valve stops opening or closing all the way.

HDMI 能为操作员做什么?
What can the HDMI do for the operator.

操作员是否能够进入并隔离组件或停止组件或出于测试目的全职运行组件。
Is the operator able to go in and isolate a component or stop a component or for test purposes run a component full time.

也许有什么东西坏了,我们必须创建一个旁路。
Maybe something is broken and we had to create a bypass.

因此,我们需要一种解决方法,为系统中的某些内容提供替代的流动或行进路径。
So we need a workaround that allows an alternate path of flow or travel for something in the system.

当我们编写 RPO C 程序时,在本课程中,我们需要牢记我们的年龄和我的年龄。
And when we write RPO C programs and in this course our age and my's that's something we need to have in mind.

这个系统能做什么。
What can this system do.

它的局限性是什么。
What are its limitations.

如果我们错误地构建了一个只能以一种方式工作的系统,那么操作员就不会拥有任何灵活性。
If we make the mistake of building a system that's only going to work one way it's not going to allow the operator any flexibility.

它不允许操作员更改系统以修改其在不同条件下工作。
It's not going to allow the operator to change the system to modify it to work under different conditions.

然后我们的环境发生第二次变化。
Then the second our environment changes.

第二,我们必须使用不同种类的材料。
The second we have to use a different kind of material.

其次,我们必须用非工厂原装的零件更换零件。
Second we have to replace a part with something that wasn't a factory original.

突然间,系统不再工作了,而在编程阶段只需考虑两三分钟就可以让它畅通无阻地运行。
All of a sudden the system doesn't work anymore when just two or three minutes worth of consideration in the programming phase would have allowed it to run unimpeded.

因此,这些是我们想要考虑的事情,操作员与机器或过程之间的交互实际上非常复杂,而且是动态的。
So these are things that we want to think about the relationship the interaction between the operator and the machine or the process is actually pretty involved and it's a dynamic one.

他们交换相互影响的信息。
They exchange information that affect each other.

因此,当我们继续开发 HDMI 和滑板应用程序时,我希望您牢记这一点。
So this is something I want you to keep in mind when we go forward and we start developing HDMI and skate applications.

不是这个系统必须做什么,而是这个系统可以做什么。
Not what does this system have to do but what can this system do.

如果我对其进行正确编程,那么根据系统本身的设计方式,显然会存在一些限制。
If I program it right there are limitations obviously based on how the system itself is designed.

但作为 C 和 H 眼的程序员,我们对这个系统的实际能力、执行方式有很多控制权。
But we as programmers of the C and the H eyes we have a lot of control of what this system is actually capable of how it can perform.

它的局限性是什么。
What are its limitations.

因此,我们需要真正尝试尽可能地扩展这些能力,并最大限度地利用系统的灵活性。
So we need to really kind of try to expand those capacities as much as possible and maximize the utility of flexibility of the system.

这样,无论发生什么情况,风雨无阻,该系统都将能够执行其工作。
That way no matter what happens rain or shine this system is going to be able to perform it's going to be able to do its job.

因此,每个人都会对我们编程的系统非常满意。
And as a result everybody's going to be very satisfied with the system we program.

这就是过程可视化的基本论点。
So that's the basic thesis of process visualization.

这不仅仅是在屏幕上查看一些信息并设置一些设定点的问题。
It's not just a matter of seeing some information on a screen and setting some set points.

这确实是我们正在定义的整个关系,我们希望最大化我们希望使其尽可能紧密地运作。
It really is an entire relationship that we're defining and we want to maximize we want to make it work as cohesively as possible.

操作员与机器
The operator with the machine